If you’re curious about whether it’s a good investment, I invite you to visit a site I created dedicated to Rapid Video Blogging.
I created GoRapidVideoBlogging.com precisely for bloggers and other Internet marketers who might be interested in the Rapid Video Blogging course, and would like to find more information about it before purchasing, or deciding to pass it up.
Click below to find out more about Rapid Video Blogging, and decide for if it’s right for you.
You can also sign up for Gideon’s free Rapid Video Blogging report. After you sign up, you’ll also get access to some training videos from Gideon.
In this 90+-page report, Gideon shares his blueprint for getting tons of traffic and making massive sales of his own and affiliate products–all through online videos. It’s his step-by-step strategy for earning a six-figure income by harnessing the power of video blogging.
Here’s the link again to claim your complimentary copy of the Rapid Video Blogging special report.Recommended | Tags: blogging, Gideon Shalwick, Rapid Video Blogging, video, video blogging | Comment (0)
Photo by alosbennett
5 Tips to Increase Blog Monetization
Today, I listened to an audio recording of an Internet marketing coach critiquing a work at home Mom’s blog. The coach, Carrie Lauth, was giving the blog owner tips on how to make more money with her blog.
I took down some notes and synthesized them, and now I’d like to share them with you. I myself was surprised to learn a few new things. I’ve been blogging for about a year now – not for money primarily – and I’ve been hungrily reading and studying about blogging.
Anyway, here in no particular order are the main lessons I learned from Carrie’s blog critique (with some of my comments in parentheses):
- Add affiliate recommendations where they would naturally fit in your blog post. For example, when mentioning a book, include an Amazon affiliate link. You don’t necessarily have to say that you recommend that book, but simply add a hyperlink to it or to a related E-book or other affiliate product. (I agree that affiliate links should appear where appropriate but I don’t agree with linking to a product that I do not personally recommend)
- Post affiliate links to products that your readers would be interested in. In other words, don’t place affiliate links to everything you’re involved in. Choose only those that would be meaningful to your readers. Place other affiliate products that are not directly relevant to your readers on a separate page entitled, “Recommended” or “Resources” or something similar. Write a short paragraph about each affiliate product.
- Use sidebar buttons wisely because this is prime space in your blog. Google Adsense should be above the fold. Include an opt-in box so readers can easily keep receiving your content. Use only appropriate hyperlinks depending on your target audience and the blog’s purpose. It’s a great idea to have a button with the html code for linking to the blog, so others can link to you without asking for permission. (Wish I knew how to add that html code button!)
- Google ads perform better when the background color of the ads is the same color as the background of the blog text. Making the Google ad url color blue might be better than another color, because Internet users automatically associate blue with clickable links. (Now this I didn’t know!)
- Use your blog content to make other money-making products. For example, put together the content of several blog posts into a book. Or develop one blog post into a short report that you can sell for $5 to $7. Capitalize on your own expertise to produce and sell information products. (This advice I love!)
These are my notes from only half of Carrie’s website critique. You can listen to the entire critique at Carrie’s blog.
Listen and learn!
If you liked this article, please share it with others by clicking the buttons below. Thank you!Home business ideas, Resources | Tags: affiliate links, affiliates, blog monetization, blogging, google adsense, internet marketing coach, make money from your blog, make money on the internet, work at home mom | Comments (2)
Photo: And yet another jump shot by Bingbing
I’m so happy to have discovered a free Ebook entitled “How to develop money-making niche sites with WordPress”. The Ebook is written by Caroline Middlebrook, a blogger whose months-old blog about Internet Marketing has already become very successful with over 1,000 subscribers. Caroline freely shares her knowledge of the technical side of putting up niche websites created to earn money. In other words, Caroline is a new favorite blogger of mine!
I have written in the past about how frustrating it has been to learn the technical aspects of blogging and managing a website. It takes up so much time — time which I could spend actually writing and researching posts for my blogs and, most importantly, time I could spend with my family! So resources like Caroline’s Ebook is truly a gift. Continue reading »Filed under Home business ideas, Productivity, Resources | Tags: blogging, free Ebook, home business, internet business, internet marketing, website, wordpress, work at home | Comments (6)
Thanks to my friends, Viviane and Veronica, I just now learned how to enable you, my readers, to subscribe to my blog posts.
I’ve signed up with Feedblitz. Now, by entering your email address in the subscription form on the right, you can receive all news posts on My Life Shift through your email. My account is a free one, so the updates will have ads. I hope that will change in the future. Continue reading »Filed under Motivation, Resources | Tags: blogging, Email, newsletter, subscription | Comment (0)